- RESERVATION: Our acceptance of the booking and receipt of the deposit from you automatically initiates the terms below which are also published on our website. Your Contract is with Neptune Malta Ltd. Our acceptance of the booking means that you have read and accepted these booking conditions. The party leader,hereinafter referred to as the “Charterer”, will be responsible for the full cost of the charter includingany cancellation charges. A contract exists as soon as Neptune Malta Ltd accepts your booking and the deposit is received.
- PAYMENT TERMS: €200 is due upon booking. The outstanding balance is due prior to departure. Interest at the maximum rate allowed by law will be applied to all balances not paid by due date.Neptune Malta ltd reserves the right to change payment terms at the time of acceptance of booking.
- CANCELLATION TERMS: Cancellation 7 days or more prior to departure this will result in the loss of your deposit. Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure, results in no refund and 100% of charter balance is due. If Neptune Malta Ltd cancels the charter, for any reason not attributable to the Charterer, the deposit will be refunded.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE, DEATH & INJURY: Being on a vessel has its inherent risks so therefore the Charterer and passengers come aboard at their own risk.
Neptune Malta Ltd strictly prohibits the use or consumption of illegal drugs or of excessive amounts of alcohol on its vessel. The consumption of alcohol or medicines may increase the risk of injury around water and boats and the Charterer and their passengers accept thatrisk. Neptune Malta Ltd shall be held harmless from any and all claims or liability for property damage, personal injury or death arising from or related to, directly or indirectly, the use or consumption of alcohol or medicines, even if the property damage, personal injury or death is caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Neptune Malta Ltd. This shall in no way limit or diminish Neptune Malta Ltd accountability for its negligence where the property damage, personal injury or death does not arise from or relate to, directly or indirectly, the use or consumption of alcohol or drugs.
Neptune Malta Ltd will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, or death that results from 1) the negligence of the Charterer or his passengers or 2)from a breach of these conditions, or 3) a failure by the Charterer or his passengers tocomply with the instructions of the skipper of the vessel.
- SKIN DIVING & SWIMMING: Neptune Malta Ltd shall not be held liable for accidents, injuries or death due to swimming, windsurfing, kayaking or the use of snorkels, masks or allied equipment such as scuba equipment and sailboards.
- NON ASSIGNMENT: The Charterer shall not assign this agreement without prior consent of Neptune Malta Ltd.
- TERMINATION OF CHARTER& INDEMNITY: The Charterer accepts responsibility for the proper conduct of themselves and their passengers. Neptune Malta Ltd reserves the right ,in our absolute discretion, to terminate, without further notice, the charter arrangements for any Charterer who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of Neptune Malta Ltd and whose behaviour or in the captain’s opinion is likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to his crew, other customers, any third party or to the vessel or other property. Upon such termination Neptune Malta’s responsibility for the Charter’s charter ceases and shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the Charterer.
Should damage or loss to the vessel and equipment be caused as a result of not obeying the captain’s instructions, the Charterer will be liable for the full amount of repair or replacement and any resulting costs.
- Neptune Malta Ltd makes no representations other than those contained in this Contract, the website and any written materials provided as part of the booking procedures.
- Neptune Malta Ltd will not be responsible for any fees, expenses, phone calls, or other expenses incurred by the Charterer for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless specifically stated ,on our acceptance of booking, any food and drink provided by Neptune Malta Ltd is upon additional payment.
- Neptune Malta Ltd reserves the right to cancel, postpone or terminate a charter due to adverse weather.
- Neptune Malta Ltd reserves the right to change the itinerary if the captain deems fit.
- If cheques are dishonoured by the bank Neptune Malta Ltd reserves the right to terminate the contract or to make a charge, in addition to the deposit/cost of charter, of €30.
- Adults will at all times be responsible for minors in their charge
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta. The venue for any proceedings hereunder shall liein Malta.